Players interested in playing for the Senators, Reps, or Independents should attend a short informational meeting on January 28th at 9AM in the CRA library.
Topics will include financial obligations, tryout info, and general information about the baseball program. See you there!
Can’t make it? Download the 2017 American Legion Baseball Registration Form.
- Player Eligibility – Current Enrollment in grades 8-13
- Structure of the baseball program
- Senators – Varsity
- Reps – Junior Varsity
- Independents – Freshman/Sophomore
- General Manager – Greg Thornquist – Oversees the program for finances etc.
- Coaching Staff
- Dave Thennis – Head Coach
- Seth O’Connell – Senator Asst.
- Anthony Hogan – Senator Asst.
- John Anderson – Senator Asst.
- Jon Burnett – Reps Head Coach
- Brendon McGuire – Reps Asst.
- Winter Workouts – See schedule
- Player Time Commitments
- Primary commitment to baseball during baseball season
- Camp Absences – Players are allowed up to 5 excused absences (must be communicated and approved by head coach) for athletic camps or other academic/athletic opportunities. During an excused 2 conference games can be missed. Coaches should be notified at least 30 days prior to the absence.
- Financial Commitment
- $250 Uniform Fee
- $400 Ticket / Fundraising
- Returning Senators/Reps Tryouts
- March 18 – 11AM-1PM
- March 19 – 11AM-1PM
- March 20 – 5PM-7PM
- Reps/Independent Tryouts
- April 4 – 5-7PM
- April 5 – 5-7PM
- April 6 – 5-7PM