2017 Spring Workouts
Spring workout information
Thank you for your interest in playing in the Helena Legion Baseball program. We are excited about the upcoming season and look forward working with these kids. We ask that you attend only your session at the designated time.
American Legion Baseball Workouts for March 22 – April 6
- Wednesday, March 22 – 5PM – 6:30PM (Senators Only)
- Thursday, March 23 – 5PM – 6:30PM (Senators Only)
- Monday March 27th 4:30PM – 5:15PM (Returning Players Only); 5:15 – 6:00PM (New Players)
- Wednesday March 29th 4:30PM – 5:15PM (Returning Players Only); 5:15 – 6:00PM (New Players)
- Thursday March 30th 11AM – 12:30PM (All Players)
- Friday March 31st 11AM – 12:30PM (All Players)
- Monday April 3rd – Senators Practice 4:45PM – 6:45PM
- Tuesday April 4th – Senators Practice 4PM – 5PM / Rep and Independent Tryout 5PM – 7PM
- Wednesday April 5th – Senators Practice 4PM – 5PM / Rep and Independent Tryout 5PM – 7PM
- Thursday April 6th – Rep and Independent Tryout 5PM – 7PM
- Friday April 7th – 4PM – 5PM (Teams will be selected this date)
Contact Coach Dave Thennis at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about winter workouts.
Strength and Conditioning Program
Players – it is time to get started. By improving your overall strength and fitness you are much more likely to have success. There are no short cuts, developing skills are a result of preparation and hard work. Take care of today… get started.
If you are not currently participating in some type of athletic activity please feel free to start using our strength and condition program. This program was designed by Ben Wahl at the YMCA. Ben is a knowledgeable professional trainer with an outstanding background in athletics. If you are interested in his help, please contact Ben at the YMCA. These sessions would be at your expense.
Questions? Coach Dave Thennis at email@example.com.