Win a rifle, shotgun or handgun from Capital Sports and Western! All proceeds from the charitable benefit raffle go to benefit Helena's youth participating in Helena American Legion Baseball.
Tickets are $20 each and available from December 13, 2021 through January 31, 2022. Purchase from:
The drawing begins February 1, 2022.
**Every $100 of tickets purchased gets you one entry in the grand prize drawing.
Ticket are $20.00 each, with a max of 2,000 tickets sold.
1) Limit of 2,000 tickets will be printed. Each ticket sold will have a numbered ticket stub.
2) The first 19 daily winners will receive one firearm or gift card from a list of firearms and corresponding drawing dates, which is listed at www.helenasenators.us. A Capital Sports gift card can be chosen in lieu of the firearm. The gift card value will be based on the price of the gun, as determined by Capital Sports.
3) The final drawing on Day 20 will be the “Grand Prize” drawing. The Grand Prize drawing can only be won by entrants that have a Grand Prize entry. For every $100 spent on the raffle, 1 Grand Prize entry is given. There is no limit to how many Grand Prize entry’s can be purchased per person. Example, $100 in tickets purchased gets you 1 entry. $200 purchased gets you 2 entries, etc.
4) Winning tickets will not go back into the drawing. Each ticket can only win once.
5) There is no limit to the number of tickets one may purchase.
6) One (1) ticket per $20.00 donation.
7) Ticket purchases may be tax deductible. Retail value of winning prize may be taxable. Participants and winners should consult their tax advisor.
8) All proceeds benefit Helena American Legion Baseball (HALB), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
9) Tickets available for purchase starting December 10, 2021 and available until sold out.
10) Daily drawings will begin February 1, 2022.
11) Winners will be announced each week day on the Helena American Legion Baseball Facebook page. Saturday and Sunday winners may be drawn and announced the preceding Friday or the following Monday.
12) We will not announce the winners name. Only the ticket number will be announced.
13) Each daily winner will be called. We have record of each ticket purchaser so you do not need to keep your ticket stub.
14) You need not be present to win. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of drawing date.
15) Unclaimed tickets will be redrawn if the winning ticket holder cannot be contacted or does not claim prize in 30 days.
16) 20 Guns in 20 Days is void where prohibited.
17) All firearms transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer and all Federal,
State and Local laws apply, including the state laws for the legal residency of winning ticket holders.
18) You must be 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
19) Winning ticket holders must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun and must be at least 21 years old and a resident of Montana to take possession of a handgun.
20) If you cannot or do not want to own a firearm, you may exchange the firearm for a gift certificate at Capital Sports and Western. Gift certificate amount is based on the price of the gun as determined by Capital Sports and Western.
21) By purchasing a raffle ticket, you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
22) HALB reserves the right to draw early or late for any scheduled daily prize due to scheduling conflicts or ease of scheduling over weekends, holidays, etc. In the event a ticket is drawn early, the winning ticket number may or may not be disclosed earlier than the scheduled date for that prize.
23) In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner and arrangements must be made with the Capital Sports and Western. HALB and Capital Sports will not be responsible for any shipping costs or issues.
24) HALB makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if a problem arises.
25) HALB makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
26) HALB limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
27) For the complete list of firearms available in this raffle, go to www.helenasenators.us.
28) All firearms won are subject to availability at the time of drawing and HALB reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.