A Message from our General Manager
The 2019 American Legion Baseball season is fast approaching. and we are anticipating the upcoming season after all this snow! We have a full slate of games scheduled at Kindrick Legion Field for the Senators, Reps and Independents this year.
We are in the process of putting together the 2019 Sponsorship Program and would welcome your continued support. The advertising revenue generated by sponsors helps greatly in covering operating expenses along with being able to keep player fees down. It is a big reason our player fees are the most reasonable in the State. Keeping the player fee low is extremely important as we never want to turn a player away because of their financial situation.
Here are some of the benefits of sponsoring Helena American Legion Baseball:
- $5000+ GRAND SLAM. Includes 20 family season passes and all HOME RUN sponsor benefits. Additional sponsor requested benefits will be considered by the Legion Baseball Board of Directors.
- $4000 HOME RUN. Includes 12 family season passes and all TRIPLE sponsor benefits plus tournament sponsorship.
- $2500 TRIPLE. Includes 10 family season passes, e-media coverage, program representation, entrance sign, 8x8 fence signage, game day recognition, game day sponsorship.
- $1500 DOUBLE. Includes 8 family season passes, e-media coverage, program representation, entrance sign, 8x8 fence signage, game inning sponsorship.
- $750 SINGLE. Includes 6 family season passes, e-media coverage, program representation, entrance sign, 4x8 fence signage.
In addition to the 50 home games and three invitational tournaments, we have some exciting events scheduled for the upcoming season:
- The Helena Senators Youth Baseball Camp was such a success last year we will once again offer this camp. We will also be offering a Youth Baseball Under The Lights Camp so please check back for the scheduled. Our coaches and players look forward to working with and instructing the Helena area players in the 2019 season.
- Second Annual Alumni Game is in the works for the 2019 season. It was a great way for previous years players to stay involved with our program. If you are a past player or know of anyone who is, please pass the word along. Check back for dates and times.
- Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at Kindrick Legion Field. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
General Manager – Helena American Legion Baseball
Helena American Legion Baseball
P.O. Box 1944
Helena, MT 59624